Sunday, April 18, 2010

Examiner.com Success Story - New Gig!

Thanks to my column at Examiner.com, I've been offered a totally awesome freelance position blogging for a popular AOL blog about video games.  This position allows me the freedom to write as much as I want for a phenomenal flat fee about something I love!

That's a huge advantage with Examiner.  If you write about something you're really passionate about, you can be seen as an expert about it and other sites about that niche will often contact you for other opportunities.  I am not sure if writing for Examiner.com will continue to fit into my freelance writing program, because this new gig really allows me to make a ton of money.  I will be solely concentrating on writing there for awhile and build up my writing portfolio.

Has anyone else had Examiner open up some great opportunities for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment