Here are the reasons that I'm loving writing for Examiner.com:
- I have actually made hundreds of dollars per month doing this. I have had my National Facebook Games Examiner column only since the beginning of March, and it's earned me almost $400. That is outstanding for writing that I'm finding FUN.
- I get to write a regular column about a topic I *love*, Facebook games. This doesn't feel like work, it feels like fun.
- I can write as many times a day as I want.
- I can run my own promotional campaign and really drive traffic to my column.
- It looks like a news site, and people often take what I say to be very credible there, which makes for lots of links.
- There is no editorial review process, which means that I can pump out articles quickly and write the way I want.
- I've been contacted several times by other places about writing for them, so it is somewhat lucrative for opening up freelance doors for me.
I am consistently in the top 5 Gadgets & Tech Examiners nationwide, so I'm doing *something* right. I am loving this so far.
If you sign up, feel free to use the referral code 39749 so I can earn $50 for signing you up. :) I plan to stop slacking and blogging here more!