Sunday, October 25, 2009

Giving up on Suite101.

So, that didn't last long.

I got discouraged with Suite101.  I wrote three articles, and made zero, which is discouraging to me.  I *know* that most people have to have 30, 40, 50 articles on the site before they start making money, but that's just NOT for me.  I need to start seeing action soon.

I am concentrating solely on Mahalo for the time being, since I got a small amount of upfront pay AND revenue share on the pages.  I'm not making $1/day there yet, but I'm getting closer.  Lately I've been concentrating on Farmville pages, since they seem to do well on other sites.  Here are a few that I wrote:

Farmville Bot
Farmville Coupons
Farmville Crops
How to Cheat at Farmville
How to Be the Best at Farmville
How to Level Up Quickly in Farmville

We'll see how they perform!  My top page has earned me $2.08 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment